About Me

My photo
loving life. and when times are rough, trying.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's Allliiiiiiive!!!!

So, I ambitiously started this blog with a vision when I moved to Paris. Like most good things, it slowly (or rather quickly fizzled out). However short the romance, I could not forget my beloved blog and have decided to give it another go. I am now in India and think this is a great opportunity to document my experiences here. While most of my time so far has been spent eating delicious food, playing video games and watching movies, I will eventually brave the 43 degree weather and try to document some of the cities I grew up in and of course the wonderful hole in the wall food spots they offer!

4 comments:

  1. you must take pictures you are so lucky to be there! and also maybe do a how to cook a simple indian food dish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing - two of my last housemates went to India for a few months, and just left for France. I forget, or perhaps I never asked, where in India did you grow up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take lots of pictures for you, promise! And video's and maybe even do a simple dish tutorial and put it on here!!! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am from a small town called Sitapur, and grew up in the city closest to it called Lucknow! Hopefully, I'll go out and take some videos tmrw, so hopefully you'll get to see it soon!

    ReplyDelete